23 August 2012

Owl fever!

So it's no secret that I love the cute little owl on Create a critter.  And since I needed to make a couple of birthday cards for girlfriends, I thought I'd cut out a few owls at once.  I love cutting them out with patterned paper - they are just so cute!  So here are a few more of my owl cards...



This third owl card was inspired by something I saw on pinterest.  I was trying to make the owl look like he was sitting in the hole of his tree...maybe I should have added a little branch for him.  I love making a few copies of the same card and just changing the papers a bit - it's good to add to your stash of cards and it's easier if you can do it in bulk.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Carla, so cute!! I love owls and these cards are so cute. Just wanted you to know you may want to check out this link!!

    http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/search?updated-max=2012-08-18T08:00:00-04:00&max-results=1&start=6&by-date=false

    ~Madison Cooking with Cricut and I Feel the Love Project

    ReplyDelete