5 August 2012

Smile!


Just a happy little card I made using my new chevron dies.  Don't you just love rainbow colours - they are so fun and cheerful!
The 'smile' stamp is by CC Designs
The face stamp is a Peachy Keen stamp - everyday face assortment

When my 3 year old son looked at the card he said, "Mum, I like your card but look, you forgot to do zig zags down the bottom.  You should have done pink zig zags on the bottom!"  Thanks for the feedback mate!

Hope your day is bright and sunny!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and Cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do love my bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is sweet, sweet, sweet!! Those lovely brightly coloured chevron die cuts look brilliant - perfect backdrop to that cheeky sun!

    ReplyDelete