24 April 2012

Ladybug birthday card



I made this little ladybug card for the latest BBTB2 challenge - use a bumblebee or a ladybug from any cartridge on your project.  As you all know, I LOVE my Create a Critter cartridge, so I was more than happy to have another excuse to use it again.  The ladybug on my card is from the Create a Critter cartridge and was cut at 3 inches.  The flowers on my card are a die from MFT that I used in my cuttlebug.

The papers are all from a gorgeous Basic Grey collection called 'Kissing Booth' - love those papers.

I used sketch #162 from Card Patterns for the layout of my card - I rotated it 90 degrees.


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. How how cute..Isn't Create a Critter fun!!!!!...Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week..I am so glad you enjoyed working with my pick of the week...Krista Norman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute.... thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet, SWEET! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love your litte ladybug and your papers are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAC cart! And that Basic Grey paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! I love the polka dot wings. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling!!I love the lace on the sides and the cute choices of patterned paper. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cut has to be my favorite ladybug....it's so adorable and you brought it to life in such a perfect way. thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great birthday card i love your choice of papers :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love how you used the lace accents and the darling little flower. Thanks for sharing your creativity at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweet ladybug. Great papers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete