5 April 2012

Butterfly card

SPOILER ALERT!! 

Cousin Em, if you are reading this, (and I know you are!) read no further.  This may  be your birthday card you are about to see!

I made this birthday card for my beautiful cousin who will be turning 30 soon.  She is a super-talented pianist, awesome Mummy, and just an all-round fab girl!  (You can check out her blog, You Learn Something New Everyday if you are looking for a few laughs about the everyday moments in life).  I love her blog!

Anyway, the card was completely copied from a gorgeous card I saw and fell in love with in blogland by Lucy Abrams.  You can check out her gorgeous blog here. Very inspiring, beautiful cards.  Well worth a look.

I used gorgeous basic grey papers for the pinks and browns, and the manuscript paper is by kaisercraft.  I embossed the paper underneath the butterflies using my cuttlebug and then inked over the top of it.

Love the patterned papers on this card!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment