25 October 2011

Happy Birthday to 'Ewe'



The challenge this week at Birthday Sundaes was to create a birthday card using only the colours purple, green, black and white.  I love purple and green together so this was heaps of fun!  I used the latest sketch from Card Positioning Systems for the layout of my card.  Here is the sketch:




The purple and green papers were from Kaisercraft 'la di da' collection and the black and white stripey paper was from Crate Paper 'Portrait' collection.  The sheep and party hat are from Create a critter.  I couldn't help but use another pun (sorry, but I do love cute puns!)  Happy Birthday to 'ewe' is just perfect for this card I think!  This was lots of fun to make and now I am really building up my stash of birthday cards since I have been playing along with Birthday Sundaes!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute card!!! I love Create a Critter! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, your cards are the exception to my 'no pun' rule! I love them! And if you couldn't have puns on a card, Hallmark would be out of business.
    http://emhawker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete