5 October 2011

Black and White Wedding Card

This is a wedding card that I made using the CPS#238 sketch for the week - I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I love black and white, it's such an elegant combination.  I was going to add just a touch of another colour but I decided to stick to just black and white. 
The bride and groom are from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and the flourish is as well.  I never really liked this cartridge but the more I look at it the more potential I see in it!
Here is the sketch that I used:

This is my card:

I love these papers - three are from the Crate Paper 'Portrait' collection and another one is from the lilybee design 'This and That' collection.   I'm also really happy with how the lace on the bride's dress turned out.  Now I just need a friend to get married!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment