2 September 2012

Firetruck birthday card


I was so excited about the arrival of my new cricut cartridge the other day!  I have wanted the 'Boys will be boys' cartridge for quite a while now.  There are so many cute images on it, perfect for boy cards (young and old!).  I just know that I will use this cartridge over and over again.

This is a little card that I made with my new cartridge for my girlfriend's son who will be turning 3 next week.  His Dad drives a firetruck so I thought it was pretty appropriate.  The grey paper behind the truck has been embossed, although it's a little bit hard to tell from this photo.

I love using bright and bold colours on boy cards.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous! I MUST borrow that for a scrapbook I'm making - it's from my friend's hen's night. She married a fireman. Suffice it to say there was a lot of fireman-related shenaniganning that evening.

    ReplyDelete