16 May 2012

Some cards I've been working on...


I needed a couple of baby cards the other day so I made these two.  Quite simple but I still like them.  The little monkey is from Create a Critter (of course!).  I really like the textured cardstock that I used for the card base.  A little bit of stitching and inking around the squares and that was pretty much it! 

These little hippo cards were made using the Birthday Bash cartridge - there are so many options on this cartridge, I really need to sit down and read through the booklet.  I really like the sentiment, 'Hip Hippo Hooray' - I love a good pun!  If I make any more of these then I think I would use a neutral colour for the base of the card, maybe kraft or brown to make the hippo stand out a bit more.  But I do like the look of the hippo cut out in patterned paper.  Pretty cute, but best of all, very quick and very easy to make.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment