25 May 2012

Friendship card


The challenge at Paper Playtime this week is to make a friendship card with a sentiment.  The timing was perfect for me as I have a beautiful friend going through a tough time at the moment and I know she will appreciate a handmade card.  I like the little sentiment I used - I love a good pun!



I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the little bear image and the scallop on the bottom of the card is a MFT die.  The pink felt flower is also a MFT die.  Papers, stickers and 'thinking of you stamp are all Kaisercraft.  Lace and ribbon are from my stash. 

I used this weeks Card Patterns sketch for the layout of the card. 




Current Sketch

The card is an easel card, so the sketch was used for the top part of the card.  Hopefully this still counts!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love how you blinged out the little bear's dress! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime, I hope you come back and visit us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete