12 January 2017

Wishing you a tree-mendous day!



Entering this card in:
Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and CASology Week 23.

I loved the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches - it takes a lot of the hard work out of card making for me and makes it so much more fun to create.  The 'Forest' theme from CASology made me use colours that I normally don't use (which was fun!) and also made me realise that I don't own any tree stamps (GASP!).  Definitely need to add some of those to the wishlist!

I used Mama elephant stamps for the rabbit (lunar animals) and the sentiment (calli letters & happy everything).
Here's a link to both challenges if you're interested in having a look.  It's great fun to play along!

Thanks for looking!
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/freshly-made-sketches-270-sketch-by-kim.html          http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/week-231-forest.html

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! All the elements work so well together! Love this fabulous sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful take on forest! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and such a great way to use the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete