18 January 2017

A couple of clean and simple cards


Entering this card in the following challenges:
Casology - Cue word:  Cut
Seize the Birthday - Theme:  Anything Goes

I fussy cut the cow and die cut the white rectanglar piece. 
I used Mama Elephant stamps (lunar animals and brush strokes) and Stampin Up stamps (endless birthday wishes) to make this card.

http://casology.blogspot.com.au/    




 I created this card for a  colleague who celebrates a birthday in early Jan but unfortunately I forgot it.  The inside of the card reads:  "But I do!"

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Carla. I love the cow with the little brush stroke for his grass. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, these are both so adorable! I love the brush stroke grass, and the fun mix of sentiment fonts on both cards! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome cards! Love that adorable cow and the red card base for the elephant. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete