4 September 2016

Butterfly Challenge Card

Long time no blog!  Decided it's about time I started up again.  I've been making plenty of cards, just struggling to find time to upload them.  Here's hoping I can remember how to do this blogging thing!


The card was made using:
Stamps:  Stampin up Watercolor Wings and Stampin up Endless Birthday Wishes (sentiment)
Embossing folder: Flutterby - Stampin up
Inks:  stampin up Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black

This card was made to enter two challenges:
Colour Q Challenge # 357


and Retro Sketches #230

Loved the colour combo in the challenge and I always love to use a sketch to get me started with a card.

Thanks for looking (if there's still anyone out there after two years!)

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful this is! I love the embossed background and that big butterfly is simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love how your background embossing matches your focal point butterfly. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete